Everything you need for perfect preparation
BEFORE THE EXHIBITION
In order to maximize your benefit, your exhibition visit should be well-prepared.
10 IMPORTANT STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE BEFORE THE EVENT:
Familiarize yourself with the subject of the exhibition and the profile of the exhibitors in advance. On the exhibition website you can find detailed information about the participants and the exhibition plan.
Read in advance the plan of events within the exhibition.
Select events of interest to you. Plan your time so that it is enough for meetings at the stands, and for the business programme. The business programme of NEVA exhibition is free, but note that some sessions of the business programme are organized by the partners of the exhibition and participation in them can be either paid or requiring prior registration. In this case you can pay for participation and register directly to the organizers of the event, whose contacts are indicated on the website of the exhibition.
Make business appointments at the exhibition in advance. Meetings with exhibitors can be held at their stands. For meetings with other visitors, including participants in the business programme, the Organizer offer to rent meeting rooms with hourly rates, or hold meetings in the Lounge zone. Access to the Lounge zone is allowed for visitors who have previously purchased the Delegate package.
Familiarize yourself with the map of the exhibition in advance. Choose the most convenient route for you.
- Familiarize yourself with the infrastructure of NEVA exhibition in advance:
- parking scheme
- scheme of pavilions and halls of the business programme
- location of the registration area
- location of power zones
- concierge service (hotel booking, air or train tickets, transfers, excursions, interpreter).
- Use the electronic catalog and exhibition guide. The exhibition catalog can be downloaded in advance on the exhibition website; it contains an alphabetical list of exhibiting companies, a description of their activity profile and contact details. The exhibition guide is made for your navigation and provides an exhibition plan indicating the location of the stands and the programme of the exhibition events. The exhibition guide can be downloaded and printed from the exhibition website, picked up at the racks at the entrance to the pavilions or at the registration desks.
Purchase the Delegate package that will allow you to benefit from all the opportunities and resources of the event, and get the most out of participation in comfortable conditions. You can purchase delegate packages in two ways:
1. In your personal account on the exhibition website. The option is available to both individuals and legal entities.
2. By downloading and completing the Application form for delegate participation and sending it to the organizer’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In response, the organizer will send an invoice for payment. This option is available only to legal entities.
Come to NEVA 2023, make the most of your visit and have a wonderful time in St. Petersburg!