As part of Neva 2021, it will be possible to get acquainted with the European company Marine Works, a distributor of leading brands of equipment for boats and ships.
The company provides its partners with full technical and logistic support.
A highly qualified and experienced staff of designers, engineers and service technicians allows to provide professional services in the supply of selected brands of equipment of the highest quality, including the integration of components into complex systems.
The scope of supply of Marine Works includes, among others:
- FPP and CPP drive systems
- Shafting elements Blokland, Aquadrive, R&D Marine
- Marine gearboxes and control systems for units and engines - ZF Marine
- Sequential fuel filtration systems - Parker RACOR
- Watermakers - Village Marine
- Electrical equipment and generators - Whisper Power,
- System of automatic control of roll and trim - Zipwake
- Electric and hybrid motors
- Cabin equipment - AlbinPump, Simarine, Dometic and many others.
- Lighting - Batsystem, Lumishore
- Compasses - Silva
Marine Works invites you to visit their booth # F4378 or contact online:
firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +48 511 448 068
We also invite you to visit their website in Russian: https://marineworks.ru/